We are providing you with products for commercial & production framing, picture framing, photo frames, advertising signage and custom designing.
Global Art offers a large variety of hand crafted natural wood mouldings. Our selection offers uniqueness to framing including textured patterns, inlays, shadow box depths, and a variety of hand crafted and layered laquer designs. These mouldings range from ½ inch to 3 inch rabbet depths.
• Basic Elements – Contemporary mouldings with a furniture finish and deep channels for framing. Colors consist of walnut, luggage brown, natural, and cherry.
• Black/Ebony –Black mouldings with various depths, widths, and patterns. Depths range from ½ inch to 3 inches.
• Bolero –Directly from Spain, these unique mouldings offer soft silver and gold hues. Sculptured mouldings include rub finishes and offer 5/8 framing depths. Wide width mouldings have deco edge trim and textured finishes.
• Color Blocks –Contemporary wood mouldings are available in 6 decorator colors with a ½ inch depth for easy framing. Great to use with contrasting mats or children’s décor.
• Leading Edge –Crackled finish mouldings available in three finished and styles, ranging in widths from 1-2 inches and framing depths up to 1 inch.
• Medley –A collection of dark and light-washed mouldings in several different styles including Teak Veneer, Aztec, Scroll, and Texture.
• Modern Blocks –A contemporary line of flat top neutral stained wood mouldings with depths from ½ inch to 1-1/4 inch.
• Rainbow –Distressed finish with seven playful colors. All mouldings have a 5/8 framing depth.
• Renaissance –Gold and Silver mouldings including carved and rub tones.
• Snow White –Collection of crisp white mouldings in various widths.
• Transition –Includes metal etched woods, crackle, and textured finishes. Mouldings range from ¾ inch to 2-1/2 inch widths and up to 5/8 inch deep.
• Wicker –A textured collection of five colors with two profiles resembling wicker.
Click Here to View Full Catalog
Quality Products (866) 310-4278
Signage and Framing